Aseptic Processing Workshop21-22 Feb 2019 | Radisson Blu, Hyderabad
Of the 87 entries of “Frequently requested or proactively posted compliance records” on the FDA website, 66 entries are the ones issued to India. Of these, a number of warning letters are specifically related to sterile or aseptic processing. Given the critical nature of sterile products and the increasing drug shortage in the US and Europe, it is important for us to address the issues faced during aseptic processing.
Treffen Media has collaborated with world-renowned and competent experts in this field to bring you a two-day comprehensive workshop on “Aseptic Processing” on the 21st and 22nd of February 2019 at the Radisson Blu, Hyderabad.
Meet Our Speakers
CBiol MRSB, Independent Pharmaceutical Consultant, former Head of Aseptic Strategy and Intelligence, GlaxoSmithKline
- Facility Design, Grades, HEPAs, airflows, RABS, Isolators, Integration, Automation
- Principles of sterilisation, types moist and dry heat, filtration, gamma eto Devonport Incident, Cleaning and disinfection
- Process Simulations: Design, Execution and Interpretation
- Environmental Monitoring in Context: Design and execution, optimisation, trending, investigations, the future: Interactive sessions and lectures
- Inspection: Visual inspection, manual & automated inspection
- Recent 483s, Warning Letters and EU Observations. Why inspections fail
Includes access to two day programme only.
36,000 – Indian Delegates(INR)
800 – International Delegates(USD)
Note: Above prices are excluding GST
Submit the form and someone from our team will be contact very soon.
About Treffen Media
Bring The Best Together
Treffen Media is an experiential media company that believes in transforming industry issues and opportunities into information and idea powerhouses in every vertical we work in.
Phone: +91 88490 97588